Emily Grace Cain
518 East Front Street, Perrysburg, OH 43551
Phone: 419-779-5329 Email: email@example.com
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH, Bachelor of Fine Arts, 3-Dimensional Studies, GPA - 3.4, 2010
Parsons, The New School for Design, New York, NY, GPA - 3.5, 2005-2006.
Parsons Paris School of Design, Paris, France, GPA: 4.0, 2004.
Exhibitions and Achievements
- Infinity Art Gallery, online juried exhibition and pre-show, "Fiber Art", April 20-May15, 2011
- Caladan Gallery, online juried exhibition, "Hidden and Exposed", April 9-May 10, 2011
- 2011 Bowling Green State University Bachelor of Fine Arts juried exhibition, March 19-April 3
- Crafthaus, online juried exhibition, "Sitting Pretty", Spring, 2010
Professional Experience in Production
Life Formations, Bowling Green, OH, Art Department Technician, July, 2012- Present
- Responsible for painting all animatronic characters so that they appear realistic and life-like.
- Mold-making, casting, fiber glass fabrication, hair poking, and character finishing.
Bless Bless Productions, New York, NY, Production/Research Assistant, 2006-2007
- Designed and assisted in distribution of promotional materials.
- Directly assisted producers in administrative and film production work.
- Researched and transcribed materials for the production of a documentary film.
Professional Experience in Wardrobe/Costume Design
Molissa Fenley and Friends: Live at the Joyce Theater with Performance by Philip Glass, 2007 Seamstress and Head of Wardrobe for Molissa Fenley and Friends
- Pattern drafting, creation of costume mack-ups, fittings and tailorings, laundering and managing entire wardrobe throughout the run of the show.
“Between Love and Goodbye” directed by Casper Andreas, 2007, Wardrobe Assistant
to Martina Melendez
- Managed wardrobe continuity on and off set, including organization and transportation.
The 2007 New York City Musical Theater Festival, 2007
Head of Wardrobe for “The Piper”
- Managed entire wardrobe, including repairs and tailoring.
“A Yellow Brick Road” a film by Trina Ros
e Cutugno, 2007
Art Direction/Costume Design/Production Assistant
- Designed overall visual aesthetic, costume design and construction, and script supervision.
- Adobe CS5, Microsoft Office
- Clay modeling, mold making, casting, basic wood working, painting, drawing